SDL is the world's largest supplier of language technology solutions. As a developer looking to showcase your creative talent and to generate revenue, the SDL AppStore Developer Hub is the vehicle for you. There is simply no better shop window for your development talents.
Our developer hub provides:
- Free access to the SDL Trados Studio, SDL MultiTerm and SDL Passolo APIs and associated SDKs
- Free basic support and access to the SDL Community developer forum
- Free security check and listing of your application on the SDL AppStore
The Software Development Kit (SDK) has been designed to enable you to fully interact with other developers to make the most of the product APIs. The SDK allows you to:
- Share your experience, ask questions and contribute to the documentation by leaving comments directly on documentation pages
- Use the 'Community' functionality of the SDK to add code samples, how-to guides or any other useful information directly to the SDK
- Access the API documentation offline via the zip package
The SDL AppStore Developer Community Forum provides a platform to interact with fellow developer enthusiasts and is the place to go to if you have any SDK questions. You can use the community forum to:
- Keep up to date with new additions to the API
- Discuss app ideas
- Ask questions about the API and how to use it
- Add your app for beta testing.
You can add your own app or plugin to the SDL AppStore to share with other SDL Language Technology users. To do this, you’ll need to log into your account, and sign up to become an SDL Developer. Please note that you must have an active license for the SDL product your app relates to.
Once your request has been approved, you will be able to submit your app for review.
Once your app has been submitted it will be subject to our security and functional review process. We will notify you with the results, and explain if the app is being published to the store.
You can update existing apps by simply visiting the Apps section of your account, and completing the required form. There is also an option to have more than one version of your app available on the store. This can be done in the same Apps section of your account.